About N. James Turner, Attorney at Law
Orlando Employment Law Attorney - providing affordable legal services concerning Non-Compete Agreements, Contract Reviews, Workplace Retaliation, Discrimination, Overtime Pay Disputes, and other Labor and Employment Law legal services, for residents of Orlando, Kissimmee, and throughout Central Florida.
- Bentley University (B.S., with highest honors, 1972);
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1975; LL.M., 1978). Delta Theta Phi; Phi Kappa Phi, scholastic honor society.
- Comment, "Qualified Pension and Profit Sharing Plans: Integration with Social Security." 29, U. Miami L. Rev. 119 (1974); The Monthly Digest of Tax Articles 58 (1976);
- "Consequences of Instructing Deponents Not To Answer," Florida Bar Journal, Vol. 39, April, 1991
- "Employer Liability for Acts of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: Respondeat Superior and Beyond," Florida Bar Journal, 41 (1994);
- "The Perils of (Reporting and) Not Reporting Sexual Harassment," Florida Bar Journal, December, 1997
- "Successfully Defending Employees in Non-Compete and Trade Secret Litigation", Florida Bar Journal, Vol. 78, April 2004.
- Orange County Bar Association; former Chair, Labor & Employment Law Section (2)
- The Florida Bar, Labor and Employment Law Section;
- Osceola Bar Association;
- Florida Chapter of the National Employment Lawyers Association - founding member;
- Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida, Inc.;
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association;
- Military Service:
- United States Army, Artillery 1964-1966;
- Viet Nam Era Veteran; National Defense Service Medal,
- Honorable Discharge.
- Significant Cases
- New York Times: Article entitled "Prudential Told to Pay Broker in Fraud Case" describes a noteworthy decision.
If you have questions or concerns regarding employment law issues, contracts, or debtor harassment, please contact Orlando Attorney - Lawyer, N. James Turner by calling 888.877.5103 for a free, no obligation consultation to see if we can achieve successful results on your behalf.
Orlando Employment Law Attorney - providing affordable legal services concerning Non-Compete Agreements, Contract Reviews, Workplace Retaliation, Discrimination, Overtime Pay Disputes, and other Labor and Employment Law legal services, for residents of Orlando, Kissimmee, Orange County, Osceola County, Seminole County, and throughout Central Florida.